Finned Radiator lower Pipe

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Finned Radiator lower Pipe
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Shelton on Friday, March 16, 2018 - 12:42 pm:

Any idea who originally manufactured these? Looking for an original ad

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Friday, March 16, 2018 - 01:06 pm:

Picture ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Shelton on Friday, March 16, 2018 - 02:05 pm:

Reproduction finned water pipeReproduction finned water pipe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Andreasen on Friday, March 16, 2018 - 02:26 pm:

First one I've ever seen and I like the idea. A simple, passive method of adding cooling to the return water!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Friday, March 16, 2018 - 02:47 pm:

Townsend Automotive probably made the one in your picture. Not sure if they were an original accessory or not.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob on Upper Texas Gulf Coast on Friday, March 16, 2018 - 02:50 pm:

Are these sold today?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem S.E. Michigan on Friday, March 16, 2018 - 03:50 pm:

Hi Randy,

I've seen some with a RAJO logo on them, but I suspect those were modern ones as well. Other than that slim lead, I don't know.

Have you paged through the "Fast Ford Handbook" or "Model T in Speed & Sport"? Lot's of early accessory ads in those.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Friday, March 16, 2018 - 08:13 pm:

Lang's has 'em:

(Message edited by bharper on March 16, 2018)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Friday, March 16, 2018 - 09:20 pm:

https://www.modeltford.com/item/WT1.aspx

https://www.modeltford.com/item/WT-1A.aspx

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Friday, March 16, 2018 - 10:01 pm:

Something new almost every day!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem S.E. Michigan on Saturday, March 17, 2018 - 03:54 pm:

I think what Randy wants to know is, are the new ones reproductions of a period accessory, and if so, who originally made them in the Model T days? He's aware that they are made today and by whom.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration