Hey Darel Leipold

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Hey Darel Leipold
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Sunday, March 18, 2018 - 10:12 pm:

How are you feeling these days ???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Monday, March 19, 2018 - 08:41 am:

I am in rehab. I will be here for 5. More days. I feel better. It will take 4 or more weeksh before I can drive.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Monday, March 19, 2018 - 08:45 am:

Nice to hear from you Darel. Keep up the good healing.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Perkins / Lakeland Mn. on Monday, March 19, 2018 - 09:24 am:

Hi Darel, hope rehab goes well and you get back to your usual routine. Also hope you can “rehab” your Model A this spring and join us for the 4th of July parade!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Monday, March 19, 2018 - 03:04 pm:

The hardest time I had was not being allowed to drive. I think they want to give the breast bone time to heal and not risking chest impact in case you get into a wreck. Rehab already ?? I didn't start rehab until my chest healed up than they had me on the treadmills .
The good thing about having the surgery. this time of year is that with Spring just around the corner you can do your cardio walks in better weather.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Monday, March 19, 2018 - 03:58 pm:

Not cranking for 3 months was my biggest disappointment. Restrictions can vary.
At our age all this is quickly forgotten.
Good driving will come soon.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ross Benedict - Calgary, Alberta on Tuesday, March 20, 2018 - 09:04 pm:

The no driving got to me. In fact my wife pleaded with cardiogist to let me go back after 6 weeks. (guess, I was that miserable). and, it worked! Talk about no right arm!! (No disrespect for those who have lost a limb)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey, Hayward Ca. on Wednesday, March 21, 2018 - 12:06 am:

A friend of mine broke is ribs open TWICE after the operation.
Both times from hitting the steering whee with his chest.
He had to go back to the hospital each time.
The way mine rib opening was wired together I don’t understand why you’d have to go back to a hospital if the healing broke. Seems like the wiring should hold everything in place.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Wednesday, March 21, 2018 - 02:51 pm:

Yeah, it seems like a long time when you are already feeling good and strong. But the breast bone needs to heal. All the wires do is hold everything together so it will mend properly and all you can do is wait. Try and be grateful and not to grouchy . Besides,your spouse will realize how handy you are to have around when you get back.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Wednesday, March 21, 2018 - 03:35 pm:

WThank you for your postings . I go home Friday.

Darel

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 - 04:27 pm:

Hi Darel,

I tried to reply to the email you sent me but it bounced back as " undeliverable " ....

You can always give me a call.

FJ
260-804-6695

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration