1912 literature booklets from Ford Question

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: 1912 literature booklets from Ford Question
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Mavins Winnipeg,Canada on Saturday, March 24, 2018 - 02:33 pm:

I found a list of Ford literature available in 1912,Dad collected most of it. Has anyone ever seen the Chauffeur booklets or the Vanadium steel books or The man. I would love to read them, all the Ford literature and advertising makes for good reading. Cheers Colin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BRENT MIZE on Saturday, March 24, 2018 - 07:38 pm:

Colin,
I have the Chauffeur booklet.
Itís pretty neat.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Watson -Florence,Colorado on Saturday, March 24, 2018 - 08:09 pm:

Brent
Could you post for the rest of us who have Not seen it
-Don

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration