BAUER tilt wheel plate?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: BAUER tilt wheel plate?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By V.Milke on Tuesday, March 27, 2018 - 09:58 pm:

Hi,

Would anybody know if any vendor or person sells plates for the Bauer tilt steering wheel?

I need to get one and I would love to find one versus taking the route of finding out how to have them reproduced.

Thanks!
Victor

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, March 27, 2018 - 10:48 pm:

Don't know about Bauer but the major suppliers sell a tilt wheel kit.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John From Oregon on Wednesday, March 28, 2018 - 03:00 am:

My father is working with a local manufacturer to have some made.
If anyone has any interest, send me a PM.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By V.Milke on Wednesday, March 28, 2018 - 12:20 pm:

I am interested. PM sent.

Thanks!
Victor

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By V.Milke on Monday, December 10, 2018 - 08:42 pm:

Hi guys:

On this same subject, I haven't been able to find any Bauer steering wheel plate.

Any leads?

Thanks,
Victor

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Cibolo, Texas on Tuesday, December 11, 2018 - 10:23 am:

I used to have either a Bauer or a Spenser nameplate, but pretty sure it is a Spenser.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By V.Milke on Tuesday, December 11, 2018 - 12:39 pm:

Thank you Terry... in case you find it, that it is a Bauer, and that you may consider selling it, please keep me in mind.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John From Oregon on Tuesday, December 11, 2018 - 10:00 pm:

My father and I have been working on this project since March. What we have so far is a faithful reproduction of an original. Once the aluminum was blanked out, we had the blanks etched. We are trying up a few loose ends, but expect the finished badges in the near future.
BauerBadge.jpeg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By V.Milke on Tuesday, December 11, 2018 - 10:20 pm:

Wow! That is great news John. IT looks beautiful!

Please count me in as an interested party in your project and let me know when you have one for sale.

Victor
vmilke@nutryplus.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, December 12, 2018 - 03:06 am:

Wonderful news!

Some of us get really excited by little things.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Wednesday, December 12, 2018 - 09:17 am:

John,

Do you have a rough sale price in mind?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Wednesday, December 12, 2018 - 10:04 am:

Iíll take one, too. Thanks for the effort, tmorsher@icloud.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Beatty _Kansas City on Wednesday, December 12, 2018 - 01:29 pm:

John,

PM sent - I need one too!

Brian

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Dupree on Thursday, December 13, 2018 - 08:44 am:

I'm interested too

Ron Dupree

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Thursday, December 13, 2018 - 09:00 am:

Add me to your list also! Would like two of those fine plates.

Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Gregory on Thursday, December 13, 2018 - 09:06 am:

Nice ! Put me on the list !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Eubanks, Powell, TN on Friday, December 14, 2018 - 09:29 am:

I need one also.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Friday, December 14, 2018 - 01:24 pm:

PM sent.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration