This is one of the coolest things you will see all day.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: This is one of the coolest things you will see all day.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Govoni Fredericksburg, VA on Wednesday, April 11, 2018 - 09:21 pm:

https://petapixel.com/2016/04/06/animation-created-using-old-photos-early-1900s/

Made using old photos.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By keith g barrier Savannah Tn. on Wednesday, April 11, 2018 - 09:41 pm:

That is neat! KGB

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Wednesday, April 11, 2018 - 09:47 pm:

Very nicely done including the steam punk.
Thanks
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Humphrey on Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 07:24 am:

Just WOW and WOW again...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 08:31 am:

Great stuff

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Thum on Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 08:52 am:

What Steve Humphrey said!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 08:59 am:

I need one of those "steam punk time machines" Thanks for posting ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini - Grosse Pointe, MI on Friday, April 13, 2018 - 06:07 pm:

WOW!!! I want to see more!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Friday, April 13, 2018 - 06:28 pm:

Nostalgia is coursing thru our veins! Loved it! No wonder they can hack our elections...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Friday, April 13, 2018 - 09:49 pm:

Great. Check out the horse-drawn carriage at 2:00 with the driver in back. Never seen that before.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Friday, April 13, 2018 - 10:09 pm:

I believe that's a Hansom cab, a huge means of public transport back in the horse & buggy era.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Friday, April 13, 2018 - 10:17 pm:

....actually, there's another one at 0:52

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Monday, April 16, 2018 - 10:40 am:

Fantastic artistry!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Velarde on Monday, April 16, 2018 - 01:21 pm:

That is neat....cannot help to think how much computers and phones alike that are used in addictive obsessive ways get in the way of things. Seems things were simpler and were simple back then. Businesses served a need, music had a song and the model t had a purpose. I wonder what the iphone forum is going to say in the future? "I got a new gidget for my gadget, how do I fidget my gigbit"

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration