Nice TT on State Farm Commercial

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Nice TT on State Farm Commercial
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Wednesday, April 11, 2018 - 09:21 pm:

Anybody we know?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks NY on Wednesday, April 11, 2018 - 09:40 pm:

Some guy from Beijing...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Wednesday, April 11, 2018 - 09:48 pm:

Uncle Harry.
Harry Chin!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Smith on Wednesday, April 11, 2018 - 10:18 pm:

Pothole......?.created by the TT?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 07:08 am:

I can't say I haven't hit pot holes in my TT, but I wouldn't intentionally hit one that size like they did in the commercial. It does appear to be a nice truck.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harris, Huntington Beach California on Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 03:16 pm:

Link?
I was scheduled to do the "pot hole" State Farm commercial. Then they pulled the plug. I guess they used a TT instead. A link would be great :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harris, Huntington Beach California on Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 03:28 pm:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=State+Farm+Commercial+Roadside+Assist&view= detail&mid=2E59C38BE7A06623305F2E59C38BE7A06623305F&FORM=VIRE

Here's a link to the one I did a few years ago with our 1915 Touring.

And here's the Pot Hole commercial link:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=state+farm+commercial+pot+hole&view=detail& mid=9B1EEB382B7ABB74BE069B1EEB382B7ABB74BE06&FORM=VIRE

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By vincent stefanacci on Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 04:07 pm:

Here is a link to a Breakstone Cottage Cheese commercial with my friend Karel's Depot Hack .
This one was filmed in 1977 and has Jeffrey Tambor from "Arrested Development" in the back ! he just sold the ol'1914 Depot Hack and was still hand cranking her at 90 years old !!
He just sold said vehicle and has owned it since 1964 .... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gstcwEvfaj8!!!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C west central, MN on Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 06:37 pm:

Ouch!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration