OT - Whatzit

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: OT - Whatzit
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Money - Braidwood, IL on Monday, April 16, 2018 - 08:52 pm:

This was in a box of Model T and A parts but I am not sure they belong there. Can you id them? Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Monday, April 16, 2018 - 09:22 pm:

Not Model A or T springs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Hood -Long Beach, California on Monday, April 16, 2018 - 10:08 pm:

What's the diameter? They look like the springs used on the window lift levers that locate in the notches along the window tracks on the coupe and Fordor quarter windows.

I could use some of those.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Hood -Long Beach, California on Monday, April 16, 2018 - 10:10 pm:

It looks like one end may be broken off though.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darryl Bobzin on Tuesday, April 17, 2018 - 07:53 am:

They may be from the Acme #642 spring loaded Road Runner catcher kit.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C west central, MN on Tuesday, April 17, 2018 - 09:31 pm:

Hehehe! Acme #642...
The springs appear to be properly ground on the bottom.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kep on Monday, April 23, 2018 - 01:59 am:

Model A backing plate side brake lever springs? Just my guess

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration