Resizing Photos for the Forum

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Resizing Photos for the Forum
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Snell on Tuesday, April 17, 2018 - 01:57 pm:

Would someone with more than my limited knowledge of computers tell me the best method and size to resize photos for the forum site? I have Windows 10 and I have yet been able to figure it out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Bishop, San Diego on Tuesday, April 17, 2018 - 02:18 pm:

PIXresizer.com
Free and easy to use. Choose "Custom", 600x450, JPEG, "Apply Recommended". Perfect for everything, including the MTFCA forum!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Snell on Tuesday, April 17, 2018 - 02:21 pm:

Thank You Bob, I will give it a try.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Bishop, San Diego on Tuesday, April 17, 2018 - 02:24 pm:

Sorry Daniel, I should have mentioned to go to PIXresizer.com, install the program first on your computer, it'll load an icon on your desktop. Then when you open the icon, fill in the info above (one time only). From then on it's ready to go every time you open it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Tuesday, April 17, 2018 - 02:49 pm:

If you are running a Mac you can resize from Preview, with a little practice it's easy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Miller, Mostly in Dearborn on Tuesday, April 17, 2018 - 02:51 pm:

Use the Windows Snipping Tool in the Windows 10 menu. It's free, it's already there, it works well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sean Butler Huntington Beach, CA on Tuesday, April 17, 2018 - 05:46 pm:

Quick tutorial for PC:

https://youtu.be/37_0nHtxFDc

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Tuesday, April 17, 2018 - 07:07 pm:

i finally got a 12 year old kid to skow me the setting on my camera that makes it take the same size every time. now a piece of cake. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Rodell, Sr.- Wisconsin on Tuesday, April 17, 2018 - 11:00 pm:

I do the same as Charley, and never re-size a photo. On my old Sony Cyber Shot camera, I just set it on the "E mail" setting for any photos that I plan on posting on this Forum, and they are easy to post here.
I have tried re-sizing some of my existing photos, with no success.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration