OT: unusual tool--MIGHT be T related, sorta. . .

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: OT: unusual tool--MIGHT be T related, sorta. . .
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 05:32 pm:

Somewhere I picked this up, and then forgot about it. In cleaning up the place, I found it again. Now the box clearly says what it is, but do YOU know what is used for? Took me a few minutes to remember! And Yes, the glass it cuts could be used on a T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Andreasen on Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 05:50 pm:

For cutting the glass tube on a boiler water gauge (or water glass) to length.

Do I win a prize?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 06:02 pm:

Hi George,

You are correct. You win the prize of knowledge. Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 09:03 pm:

Also could be used for cutting a tube for an oil gauge thatís that the T content :-)
Pretty cool Huh?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration