Deerfield Massachusetts ?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Deerfield Massachusetts ?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Danny_s on Saturday, April 21, 2018 - 10:28 am:

I am moving to south deerfield ma next month. I am
wondering if there are any fellow T owners in
the area???? Looking forward
to exploring the active car culture scene in the pioneer valley!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Mazza north Adams ma on Saturday, April 21, 2018 - 11:41 am:

I am in North Adams. There is a club in Northampton. I am a member and there are likely more people near you than near me. If interested I can pm contacts for the club. Welcome to the area!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carey on Saturday, April 21, 2018 - 04:49 pm:

Hi Danny, I live in Belchertown, just outside of Amherst. Not many active guys in the area but the club that David talked about meets in Easthampton and does have runs most weekends in the summer. Hope to see you around.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Saturday, April 21, 2018 - 08:19 pm:

danny there is an active group in whatley which is 3 miles away

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Mazza north Adams ma on Saturday, April 21, 2018 - 09:19 pm:

This is the contact for the western ma model t club, Donald Warren dwarren4991@charter.net Any info for the guys in Whately? Hopefully there is a way to bolster the participation for some of the great events and drives the western ma club puts on. A must for fun is the Hill Climb in Sept and is my goal to have my car running for then!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Mazza north Adams ma on Saturday, April 21, 2018 - 09:22 pm:

Itís odd. I know of at least four guys running model ts in my county but have never had a chance to catch up to the. And maybe they donít even realize there are other guys around?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Saturday, April 21, 2018 - 09:34 pm:

Dave there are a few members in your club who I will not name that made the gang in whatley/ leeds leave about 20 years ago and made their own hcca and t group Send me a pm with your phone number if you want there contact as I am a member

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Sunday, April 22, 2018 - 05:33 am:

Go to Langís picnic and tour (coming up shortly- you can call them for the exact date). Itís a great way to meet T people in this area.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carey on Sunday, April 22, 2018 - 07:48 am:

Hey Spence, could you send me the contact info for the guys in Whatley? Maybe I could Join them on some runs. They might be even closer than Westhampton where most of the other clubs activities take place.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Mazza north Adams ma on Sunday, April 22, 2018 - 09:52 am:

I have seen a Buick roadster parked at the mobile in ashfield. Unfortunately I could not locate the owner. I have also seen this car years ago in Pittsfield when they used to hold a great show at the Hillcrest hospital. Recognize this car? It was also featured in Hemmings. There are people around here itís seems so hard to connect though!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Danny_s on Sunday, April 22, 2018 - 09:46 pm:

I have seen brass era cars around,
but not frequently. The stretch along the connecticut river from
Northfield Mass to Northampton
Seems to be a very active car
Hobby area. My car will arrive
At our new home in july. I am
Looking forward to meeting
New friends. ... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Conwill on Monday, April 23, 2018 - 08:21 am:

I'm not too far away, up in Southwest Vermont. I just made David Mazza's acquaintance last week. Unfortunately, my car is in a million pieces and won't be going any tours in the near future.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Mazza north Adams ma on Monday, April 23, 2018 - 09:31 am:

Well David Conwill. Living probably twenty mins apart we should help each other piece these cars back together!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Danny_s on Monday, April 23, 2018 - 09:13 pm:

I think Lang's annual is 5/19/18.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Tuesday, April 24, 2018 - 12:59 pm:

Yes, it is the 19th.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration