FJ - I go back to school & visit with The Dean ....

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: FJ - I go back to school & visit with The Dean ....
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Sunday, April 22, 2018 - 07:46 pm:

Dean Yoder that is ....

I had the opportunity to meet The Dean and visit his Model T School where I saw a beautiful 1919 Touring waiting itís turn to be restored for next years High School Prom along with his many other Model Tís and his School Room where class is taught ....

One of The True Living Legends .....

A Sen T ry

The Guard Cat

Another Sen T ry

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Young in Mays Landing, NJ on Sunday, April 22, 2018 - 07:59 pm:

Great shots

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Sunday, April 22, 2018 - 09:08 pm:

That's a 1906 Holley magneto Dean is looking at, probable the only one known. Jim, I hope got the cat out of your trailer! Reminds me of a visit I had to the late Chris Eggsgardt's place. He was showing us his early 1909 #1400. It was stored in a shipping container, when he opened the doors, there was a skeleton on a cat leaning against the front wheel. Chris saw it and said "I wondered what happened to that cat"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Sunday, April 22, 2018 - 10:46 pm:

Kim,

Larry Porter already had that magneto rebuilt - the shop tag is on it.

Just got off the phone with Dean.

That was a very cool cat.

Thank you for an interesting adventure that took me to Deanís door today - you will appreciate your visit .... :-)

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Sunday, April 22, 2018 - 11:29 pm:

Ya Know KD ......

There is an angle here .....

ď McMagneto Happy Meal ď

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Monday, April 23, 2018 - 12:14 am:

Kim,

Was that before or after Chris chopped the spokes out of the wheels?

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Monday, April 23, 2018 - 12:53 am:

When he opened the door, the spokes were already broke out. I guess that's one way to keep your car from getting stolen.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Evan in Paso Robles on Monday, April 23, 2018 - 03:00 pm:

That cat looks like a good candidate for the name "Spot".

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration