Lighting carbide headlights, find of the day

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Lighting carbide headlights, find of the day
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Sunday, April 22, 2018 - 09:20 pm:

I think these would be appropriate:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C west central, MN on Monday, April 23, 2018 - 06:15 pm:

And from Union Match in Duluth! Are there any matches left in the box?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Monday, April 23, 2018 - 08:28 pm:

The box is full of newspaper clippings.
They seem to be WWI information.
I need to look through them and post some of them. Would that be a good idea?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C west central, MN on Monday, April 23, 2018 - 11:13 pm:

Since the body on my 17 or 18 runabout was built in July of 1917 while the war raged on... Yes. Yuck.
Never thought about the connection of the big war and the people back here on the home-front still building automobiles and machinery.
How big is this match box by the way?
Yes, post please as far as I am concerned. Could be interesting or possibly dreadful WWI info.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Monday, April 23, 2018 - 11:25 pm:

The box is the size of the "kitchen" matches you see today.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration