Centennial Parade

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Centennial Parade
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arthur Babitz on Monday, April 23, 2018 - 02:48 pm:

Here's a Brass T participating in an Oregon Centennial parade (February 14, 1959). They may not have been happy with the weather, but right behind them were cheerleaders who were even less prepared for wet slushy conditions.

Centennial

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Monday, April 23, 2018 - 05:26 pm:

Maybe it was Merc day also, 56 by the kids and a 57or 58 Merc parked at the curb behind the left brass headlight.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Flowers - Apple Valley, CA on Monday, April 23, 2018 - 05:27 pm:

That's the year my family moved to Hood River. We used to live on Oak between 7th and & 8th. I thought that kind of weather was normal! LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denny Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Monday, April 23, 2018 - 05:38 pm:

Let's see the cheerleaders! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Monday, April 23, 2018 - 05:58 pm:

February 14, 1959, 11:02 am to be exact…….

Tell the owner to straighten out that right front fender.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Monday, April 23, 2018 - 06:01 pm:

LOL Dan, you just couldn't say Chevy :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Monday, April 23, 2018 - 06:19 pm:

Gary, Chevy? I didn't even notice. LOL! By the way I have a 56 Merc Montclair 2dr hardtop waiting for restoration. Either that or my 25 TT is next in line.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration