NJ-NY Model T Ford Day at Fosterfields

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: NJ-NY Model T Ford Day at Fosterfields
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By vincent stefanacci on Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 04:06 pm:

Hello Fellow T'ers .....
A friend is putting on what seems like will be one hell of a shindig .
I have just begun to get information and will update as needed .
I will try to include a pdf file but I am lousy with a pc .

SAVE THE DATE! The Morris County Park Commission and The Friends of Fosterfields & Cooper Mill are pleased to present: Model T Ford Day at Fosterfields Featuring restored Model T’s from near & far, with special programs

Who’s Invited: All Model T & Antique Car Enthusiasts! Date: Saturday, August 25, 2018 Time: From 12:00 – 4:00 PM (Park open from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm) Address: Fosterfields Living Historical Farm, 73 Kahdena Road, Morris Township, NJ 07960 Admission: $8 per adult, $7 per senior (65+), $6 per child age 4 through 16, $4 per child age 2 and 3. FREE for children under age 2 Model T owners who bring their cars get two FREE admission passes! All proceeds to purchase a horse-drawn wagon for farm events & parades.
This summer, the beautiful setting of Fosterfields Living Historical Farm will be the site of an exciting & informative day for car enthusiasts of all ages. On Saturday, August 25th, The Morris County Park Commission and the Friends of Fosterfields & Cooper Mill will host Model T Ford Day at Fosterfields, featuring displayed Model T’s owned by restorationists near & far. Special events will include lectures, demonstrations, live music, children’s activities, and Fosterfields’ own Transportation Exhibit. Plenty of trailer parking on site is available, so feel free to bring your own! If you are interested in exhibiting your Model T, giving a lecture, providing a demonstration, or want to show your Model T restoration in progress, call Richard Seabury by July 1 at 973.335,1876 or email seaburydistributors@yahoo.com. *** Special thanks to North Jersey Tinker T’s & Antique Ford Car Clubs for their support ***

application/pdf
Model T Ford Day_Save-the-Date Only (1).pdf (199.4 k)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie Gagel, Orange,Ct on Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 04:26 pm:

Received the flyer yesterday. The info has been sent out to the two T clubs in Conn.
For those arriving early, the Washington Headquarters museum is close by.
Planning on going myself.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By vincent stefanacci on Saturday, April 28, 2018 - 03:32 am:

Charlie , I will look forward to meeting you . This should be a great time .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Saturday, April 28, 2018 - 06:56 am:

Going to take a shot at this.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Emering on Saturday, April 28, 2018 - 12:05 pm:

I will be there.

Looking forward to meeting other MTFCA members.
Too bad we don't have some type of name badge (as much as I don't like wearing them), so we can recognize each other.

Gene

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Kossor - Kenilworth, NJ on Monday, April 30, 2018 - 12:32 pm:

Sounds like a lot of fun and a great drive in our 27 Touring.

Any interest in an ECCT coil test and adjusting demonstration? Many folks still don't know what they are missing in engine performance using coils adjusted for equal and consistent firing time. Good local opportunity to change that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Keppler, Fredon NJ on Monday, April 30, 2018 - 05:14 pm:

Defiantly Mike I would not let this one pass by!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By vincent stefanacci on Saturday, May 05, 2018 - 08:11 pm:

weekend bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By vincent stefanacci on Saturday, May 12, 2018 - 11:15 am:

weekend bump
any ideas or otherwise , please chime in .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Kossor - Kenilworth, NJ on Friday, August 03, 2018 - 12:42 pm:

This event is 3 weeks away, anyone else going? Oh, and Bump!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Keppler, Fredon NJ on Friday, August 03, 2018 - 08:03 pm:

I will be there, this sounds like a great time

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration