? re: ECCT software

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: ? re: ECCT software
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 07:24 pm:

I purchased the ECCT a couple years ago. I put the link to the software into the saved file of my e-mail folder. Then I purchased a new laptop and gave away the old one. I went to download the software to install on my new laptop, and the e-mail was there but no software.

Is there a place on the ECCT website where I can download it again, and I am just not finding it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 07:37 pm:

Dave...see if this helps. If not, I'd give Mictel a call.
http://www.modeltecct.com/uploads/ECCT_Software_Installation_Instructions_V4.pdf

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Kossor - Kenilworth, NJ on Thursday, April 26, 2018 - 08:37 am:

Dave, ECCT software installation instructions can be downloaded from the website as per the link Tim provided. The ECCT software is unique (licensed) to each user so cannot be downloaded from the website. I can send you a replacement via email or Software CD via USPS mail; whichever you prefer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Thursday, April 26, 2018 - 01:04 pm:

It's amazing to me how Great some of our T vendors respond to a customers complaint or issues.

It's too bad we don't have this kind of service with our modern cars....

Looks like Mike has responded to Dave before he even asked for help.

Way to Go, Mictel!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Thursday, April 26, 2018 - 10:36 pm:

I sent an e-mail to Mike, but I thought others might be having this same problem in the future so I thought it best to post it on here.

I know there are a lot of people out there with an ECCT, and laptops will fail before the ECCT fails.

Mike stands behind his products and is always willing to lend a hand.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration