I may be in trouble

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: I may be in trouble
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denny Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Friday, April 27, 2018 - 02:14 pm:

I just may be in trouble...I told my friend that if he takes the train I'll pick him up in the Model T and we will go for a ride. I think he misunderstood me!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Friday, April 27, 2018 - 02:37 pm:

Hmmm. That crane rig would look good on a TT !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Friday, April 27, 2018 - 05:25 pm:

Thanks Denny. I needed a lift.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Friday, April 27, 2018 - 05:33 pm:

Take a plane or train, cant decide. Now you can do both.
Rich that crane rig would probably fit a TTTTTTTTTTTTTT. Hope it has solid tires.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C west central, MN on Saturday, April 28, 2018 - 08:46 pm:

Very cool picture Danny! I was thinking Perry and still typed the E wrong... Then left it! :-)
Denny, can you tell us more about this pic? Looks like an inter-urban streetcar? Looks freshly restored.
Any idea on the weight of that car? 45,000 off the top of my head...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denny Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Sunday, April 29, 2018 - 08:24 am:

Duey,

I'm sorry but I have no information on this picture. Trying hard to keep my reputation as a silly smarta$$ I pull many of the pictures I post off the internet at random. I will tell you that they do use 20W-40W oil with zinc and a water pump!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Sunday, April 29, 2018 - 08:29 am:

I donít think that thingís gonna fly, no matter how big the slingshot is.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration