Meeting Joe Bell.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Meeting Joe Bell.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Sunday, April 29, 2018 - 05:26 pm:

Drove 2 1/2 hours today to look at an engine. Any that doesnt know ,Joe is a super guy. Full of knowledge and skill. I got to tour his shop and see his toys. Even got to watch him pour mains and line bore them. Brought home a nice engine for my TT project. This was a really great weekend. Brought home a vintage lathe and a rebuilt engine from Joe.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Sunday, April 29, 2018 - 06:00 pm:

Dallas,Did you see Joe's run in stand and the way he starts them? Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Sunday, April 29, 2018 - 06:08 pm:

Yes. I think mine started on 2nd turn on mag.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, April 29, 2018 - 07:24 pm:

Dallas...the coolest part of Joe and his place is he knows where EVERYTHING is!! How'd ya like his airplane?? ;)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Monday, April 30, 2018 - 06:11 am:

Joe is a treasure to us around here !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Monday, April 30, 2018 - 06:14 am:

Bud, the big drill and foot pedal got tired out a long time ago, it was great while is lasted. Thanks guys, I just like to treat others as I would like to be treated, and I love the T's!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Grabowski on Monday, April 30, 2018 - 10:50 pm:

He is almost done with mine. Canít wait to get it. I donít really know him but felt very comfortable having him build my motor after speaking with him face to face.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, May 01, 2018 - 08:25 am:

John..you'll love it. Great rebuilder, great price. Yesterday afternoon I tried to start Pete, my 1912 CRP/U, battery deader than a door-nail. Wouldn't even take a charge. So I was able to start him up "ice cold" on Mag!! That's a Joe Bell rebuild for ya!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Keller on Tuesday, May 01, 2018 - 11:27 am:

Joe Bell, well what can I say about this man that has not already been said? Joe is one of the kindest, most helpful, outgoing person I have met in this hobby. His KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and passion of the Model T is an inspiration to me as well as countless others. Mr Bell, you are truly a treasure to this hobby. I have had dealings with Mr Bell on two occasions and can't help but leave words of praise whenever his name is mentioned on the forum.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denny Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Tuesday, May 01, 2018 - 02:30 pm:

OK I just have to ask...If you go to Joe's house do you knock on the door or "Ring" his bell?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Tuesday, May 01, 2018 - 02:33 pm:

Joe has a house??? I thought he lived in the shop.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Woods on Thursday, May 24, 2018 - 11:16 am:

Could someone share his contact info please?

Thank you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Thursday, May 24, 2018 - 11:22 am:

David send him a PM. Click on his name.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration