Front seal number for crank shaft

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Front seal number for crank shaft
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Elliott on Tuesday, May 01, 2018 - 08:43 pm:

I working on a model T engine with a single cam over head. The engine has a model A crank with full pressure oiling. I know there is a lip seal that will fit into the space where the old type felt seal or rope seal fit. I would like to know how the new seal works out and if I need to do any thing special to make sure that the crank seal does not leak oil out the front of the engine. Any help will be great. Tom

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Elliott on Wednesday, May 02, 2018 - 07:58 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Thursday, May 03, 2018 - 10:17 am:

https://www.google.com/search?q=crank+front+seal+mtfca&rlz=1C1CHBD_enUS737US737& oq=crank+front+seal+mtfca&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60l2.4255j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie= UTF-8

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration