Old Photo-Flood mess 1922

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Old Photo-Flood mess 1922
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Thursday, May 03, 2018 - 08:50 am:

It looks like a Letz mill in the center of the picture, behind the car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, May 03, 2018 - 08:55 am:

Wow...what a disaster. Such a shame. Nice picture though, thanks Herb!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denny Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Thursday, May 03, 2018 - 09:26 am:

I can just hear the conversation now:
"Well I got some good news and some bad news for you...The good news is the fire sprinkler system works...The bad news is we couldn't get it to shut off!"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Thursday, May 03, 2018 - 10:13 am:

Looks like my shop, but without the water.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Andreasen on Thursday, May 03, 2018 - 10:57 am:

Looks like the flood waters cut a channel right through the middle of the shop, and maybe out the door to the right.

Wouldn't mind having that Texaco can....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Leo van Stirum, NL on Thursday, May 03, 2018 - 11:20 am:

Thats one way to keep your business afloat !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willis Jenkins on Thursday, May 03, 2018 - 08:32 pm:

The car looks like a 16-17 Chevrolet 490.
Interesting picture!

Willis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By dale w on Sunday, May 06, 2018 - 07:56 pm:

Coulda been worse..... (1918 McLaughlin Buicks in a Belleville, Ont. flood)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By dale w on Sunday, May 06, 2018 - 07:57 pm:

Smart placement of warning sign too!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willis Jenkins on Sunday, May 06, 2018 - 08:36 pm:

Well, I must say, I would have absolutely no problem buying any one of these flood vehicles.

Cheers,
Willis

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration