FJ - For Justin at the MTFCA Museum In Richmond, Indiana .... :-)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: FJ - For Justin at the MTFCA Museum In Richmond, Indiana .... :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Friday, May 04, 2018 - 09:22 am:

I spoke to the Pope and ......

For those that don’t know - Justin has two full time careers

MTFCA Museum Docent & UPS

If you have visited the museum - you would remember your time there largely in part to Justin ( if he was your Guide )

Clara’s for pepperoni pizza OK ?

See you soon my friend ..... :-)

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Friday, May 04, 2018 - 11:32 am:

Hey Jim, I see you're taking in the sights of town how's it going over to Seaside over the bridge to Seaside Heights make sure the ocean still wet

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Friday, May 04, 2018 - 05:16 pm:

Hey Bob ,

Thank You on behalf of the MTFCA Museum for going out twice to check out the Veggie Wagon in advance of my arrival - and for showing up to remove the semi demountable wheels with your lovely wife .....

The gulls are circling overhead & I am still loading up ......

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Kramer on Friday, May 04, 2018 - 11:59 pm:

Coming to the MTFCA Museum soon.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration