What year?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: What year?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gus on Monday, May 07, 2018 - 11:41 am:

This is a photo of my dad from about 1976. I am trying to identify the year of the Model T and I need some help. The photo isn't clear enough for me to determine the year, but I am hoping that some of the experts in here will see enough to be able to figure it out. My best guess is that it's around 1920.

Car

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Monday, May 07, 2018 - 12:12 pm:

1917 to 1922. The cowl lights would usually indicate a non starter car. Starters were optional in 1919. The car appears to have been restored so many variations could have happened since new. The wheels are after market as are the bumpers. I can't pin it down any closer than that.
Nice to see it.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Monday, May 07, 2018 - 12:28 pm:

Based on the aftermarket wheels and cowl lights, 1917 to 1919/20ish. But Richard is right, could be anywhere between 1917 and about 1922.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Kirtley on Monday, May 07, 2018 - 04:36 pm:

Looks like the front radius rod is high ?? Maybe on top the axle?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration