OT--Tally Ho Restoration

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: OT--Tally Ho Restoration
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Velarde on Tuesday, May 08, 2018 - 01:19 am:

I was looking through the youtube files looking at different babbit methods and engine milling I came across a most interesting guy that is restoring an old sail boat. You all might have seen it already but to me it seems that he is early on in the project with a way to go. It is a boat that has some history, was built 1910, just a great job telling the story. I enjoy seeing how our cars have been or being restored, but to see the labor that goes into what this guy is doing is simply amazing. The videos have been assembled with care and the content is very intriguing and educational. I encourage you to check it out... You can find them by searching for Sampson boat co. or Tally Ho restoration...

or if I did it right...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg-_lYeV8hBnDSay7nmphUA/videos

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration