Ford Model T listed...needs a little buffing.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Ford Model T listed...needs a little buffing.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vern (Vieux Carre) on Wednesday, May 09, 2018 - 05:58 pm:

Looks like a great start on a pickup for someone. I'm am not affiliated.
Started at $1,400.00
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Model-T-RARE-Early-1900-s/202308112033?hash=item2f 1a80cea1:g:SrUAAOSwNxda8e4E&vxp=mtr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Wednesday, May 09, 2018 - 06:09 pm:

I'm sure it'll go but with no title and no discernable number on the block I'm out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eckensviller - Thunder Bay, ON on Wednesday, May 09, 2018 - 09:48 pm:

Looks like you could find a number on that block under all the paint and rust. I can see the serial at least ends in 1 so I would assume the rest is probably there.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration