Looking for Brett Vining in Pasco, WA

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Looking for Brett Vining in Pasco, WA
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Peterson College Place, WA on Friday, May 11, 2018 - 01:03 pm:

Brett, I saw your response in a thread about the Montana 500 in the past couple months. I am with the Three Rivers Model T Club in Kennewick, we would like to make contact with you to see if there is any interest in doing something with the club. We are planning a drive to Kahlotus on May 17 for lunch at the Farmer's Daughter at 1 PM. Any interest in joining us? Or any other Model T enthusiasts are welcome to join us there. Come in your modern car if the T is not up to the trip yet. Our club is more interested in driving our T's than static car shows. There are a few trips in the planning for this year, including an overnighter to Ellensburg via the Wenas road and State Route 821, both segments of the old Yellowstone Highway. Another will be a trip in September from Othello to Republic and Curlew, WA. This includes two trips over the Columbia on ferries, a stay at a Motel where Henry Ford stayed and signed the guest register, and an antique auto museum in Curlew. If interested, contact me at dpeters0258atgmail.com.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brett Vining on Friday, May 11, 2018 - 04:24 pm:

You found him.
email sent

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration