More Bad News: Barths

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: More Bad News: Barths
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini - Grosse Pointe, MI on Friday, May 11, 2018 - 06:30 pm:

Maybe you already know about this but we just received this from our Casual Ts:

We just learned that J.P. (Butch) Barth, son of Bill and Jean Barth, passed away this afternoon from a stroke due to blood clots in his lung. Other news as it develops.

Our sincere prayers and support are definitely needed during this very tough time. The Barths were responsible for organizing our chapter and have remained active members even though they now live many miles away.

You may reach out to Bill and Jean at:

Bill/Jean Barth
14901 C.R. 31.9
Weston CO 81091

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Friday, May 11, 2018 - 06:52 pm:

It is so sad we have lost another one. My condolences to friends and family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Friday, May 11, 2018 - 11:04 pm:

When I first read the thread title, I thought "Bill". I did not expect it to be their son!
Our condolences too all friends and family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Friday, May 11, 2018 - 11:07 pm:

Payers sent to the family, saw Bill and Jean at Chicksha.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon - Richmond, VA on Saturday, May 12, 2018 - 06:59 am:

Very sad news, my condolences to the entire Barth family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Sanford - Lucas, TX on Saturday, May 12, 2018 - 10:07 am:

Our prayers are with the entire Barth family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Saturday, May 12, 2018 - 10:28 am:

Sorry to hear it.It has been several years but they were very nice people! Bud in Wheeler,Mi.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Saturday, May 12, 2018 - 11:51 am:

Our prayers go out to Bill and Jean, very sorry for your loss, Bob & Connie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Cress on Saturday, May 12, 2018 - 01:23 pm:

Our thoughts and prayers are with the Barth family as well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Saturday, May 12, 2018 - 04:57 pm:

I don't know the Barth's, but I have read about them for many, many years. My heart goes out to them. There's nothing worse than losing a child. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem S.E. Michigan on Saturday, May 12, 2018 - 09:27 pm:

How very sad. I remember running up and down the halls with JP at the Detroit Historical Museum, when the Barths belonged to Detroit Chapter, VMCCA. We held our meetings there, after hours. The museum was our playground.

Prayers for Bill & Jean, two fine folks whom I've been proud to know for well over 40 years. May God carry them through this terrible time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Eviston on Sunday, May 13, 2018 - 01:14 am:

Also,my thoughts and prayers are are with the Barth's,whom I have met.
I think he wound up with the real early "long" driveshaft tube I dug out of the ground.
Is my memory faulty(probably) or was it JP that had a Speedster run away from him,(Ruckstell in neutral?)down a mountain, on tour??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Steelman on Wednesday, May 16, 2018 - 11:00 pm:

Bill and Jean asked that we post on here to let you know that they appreciate your thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.
- Amy Steelman

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, May 18, 2018 - 09:14 am:

So sad for parents losing children. My thoughts and prayers go out to you Bill and Jean.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration