Minnesota Area Model T Reunion June 9 &10 2018

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Minnesota Area Model T Reunion June 9 &10 2018
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Saturday, May 12, 2018 - 02:03 pm:

Model T Reunion

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Saturday, May 12, 2018 - 02:16 pm:

Brochure

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Sunday, May 13, 2018 - 01:18 pm:

bttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Given - St. Paul, MN on Sunday, May 13, 2018 - 06:35 pm:

Any information on the tour? Time, route, etc.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Sunday, May 13, 2018 - 08:31 pm:

The tour is scheduled to start at 9 am. Saturday. It usually is about 60-70 miles. The Show and swap meet are on Sunday. Great show, Raffle, $100 cash give away. Be sure to be there, Thanks, Bob.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Tuesday, May 15, 2018 - 08:25 pm:

bttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Thursday, May 17, 2018 - 09:10 pm:

Iím hoping that this is the last year that I have to miss the All T Reunion because itís my weekend to work a the hospital. I love my job, but the weekend rotation sure has interfered with a lot of Model Tours over the years.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Friday, May 18, 2018 - 08:26 am:

Hi Eric, Sorry to hear you are not coming, we will miss you again, hope to see you next time, Bob.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Wednesday, May 23, 2018 - 02:31 pm:

bttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Friday, May 25, 2018 - 07:08 am:

bttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Friday, May 25, 2018 - 07:57 am:

Make sure to bring your Model T. A free $100 give away to a Model T on display at 3'oclock.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Saturday, May 26, 2018 - 01:39 pm:

bttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Thursday, May 31, 2018 - 08:16 am:

Great camping, great swap meet, great car show, cash prizes, large building in case of rain, Model T games, great fun for the whole family, most of all great people, be sure to attend and bring your Model T if possible, see you there, Bob.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Friday, June 01, 2018 - 06:13 pm:

bttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Sunday, June 03, 2018 - 06:49 am:

bttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Sunday, June 03, 2018 - 11:19 am:

To the top !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Tuesday, June 05, 2018 - 07:12 am:

bttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Thursday, June 07, 2018 - 07:13 am:

bttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Friday, June 08, 2018 - 08:24 pm:

This Saturday and Sunday, Free cash giveaways and more, Model T Car games and rides.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Saturday, June 09, 2018 - 06:37 am:

today and tomorrow

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Sunday, June 10, 2018 - 06:24 am:

Today is the day

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Sunday, June 10, 2018 - 08:25 am:

Hope you get lots of folks attending ....

Please post some images if you can .... :-)

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jake Mayne on Sunday, June 10, 2018 - 06:16 pm:

thanks to all that put this reunion on. A great event where once again I learned a lot. Thanks. Jake

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Sunday, June 10, 2018 - 06:26 pm:

Any photos? It has rained all weekend here and T stayed in the barn.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Monday, June 11, 2018 - 03:54 pm:

bttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Monday, June 11, 2018 - 05:15 pm:

It was a great and fun meet. Nice selection of Model T Fords and friends. My buddy from Texas who I knew as a young boy and his father in Minnesota was there with his 1915 Touring and some nice parts - Royce Peterson. Royce was also on his way to a family reunion in northern Minnesota. His father - also Royce - was one of the first antique auto collectors I met after buying my 1910 in 1946. I met him 1n 1948. Royce Sr was known to help other T and A owners solve mechanical problems. I sold a nice group of T parts. Both Marks were there, Cameron and Fleisacker. The first Mark brought a big trailer of T parts and the other Mark brought "Total Re-Coil" mag coils. They are so nice it is almost a shame to hide them inside the transmission. Bob Peterson found and bought some nice black side lights. I found the food truck and that was enough. The Johnsons were there, Bob and Erik as well as Bill Glass. You all should come next year. It is worth the trip.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt Lindberg on Wednesday, June 13, 2018 - 08:30 am:

Any pictures of the event and tour? Wish I could have been there but I had other commitments.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Wednesday, June 13, 2018 - 12:01 pm:

We had our towns 150th celebration. Maybe next year?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Wednesday, June 13, 2018 - 01:09 pm:

Hi, I was there but I do not take pictures, anybody have some pix?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Newton on Saturday, June 16, 2018 - 11:33 am:

A few pictures per Bob's request.

More can be found at:

https://www.facebook.com/pg/ModelTReunion

MN Model T Reunion Tour

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Newton on Saturday, June 16, 2018 - 11:36 am:

On the tour.

On the road

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Newton on Saturday, June 16, 2018 - 11:39 am:

Stopped for lunch.

Lunch stop

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Newton on Saturday, June 16, 2018 - 11:10 pm:

MN Model T Reunion Swap Meet

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Newton on Saturday, June 16, 2018 - 11:13 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay Couture - Mahtomedi MN on Sunday, June 17, 2018 - 11:01 am:

Nice 1915 Town Car, survivor with some 1960's refresh, lots of documentation.
Town_Car_1
Town_Car_2
Town_Car_3
Center_Door_1
Center_Door_2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay Couture - Mahtomedi MN on Sunday, June 17, 2018 - 11:06 am:

19_Touring
25_Touring
18_Touring
TT_loaded
13_Touring
15_Touring

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Given - St. Paul, MN on Sunday, June 17, 2018 - 11:08 am:

Looks like a fun weekend. Wish I could have made it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Monday, June 18, 2018 - 04:16 pm:

Thanks for the pictures guys, Bob

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration