Handbrake extension levers

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Handbrake extension levers
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By len doyle on Sunday, May 13, 2018 - 05:45 am:

Hello - I just wondered if anyone in the club is manufacturing handbrake extension levers? Now my tummy is getting a bit larger, the lean forward is getting a bit trickier!

Any comment on best design to use would be welcome.

Len

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Keppler, Fredon NJ on Sunday, May 13, 2018 - 06:36 am:

Exercise

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis K Anderson on Sunday, May 13, 2018 - 08:02 am:

This is what I came up with.
Dennis
Maryville tn

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis K Anderson on Sunday, May 13, 2018 - 08:15 am:

I could not get the photo to come up. I have posted it before.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Sunday, May 13, 2018 - 08:36 am:

Langs and Snyder’s both sell this one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Saturday, May 19, 2018 - 10:15 pm:

This is the one I bought from Lang’s.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Sunday, May 20, 2018 - 12:31 pm:

I have an original of the one Tim reproduced - handy for closed cars !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Sunday, May 20, 2018 - 01:53 pm:

Mine is on the speedster which has the steering column dropped and the seat is 6-8” back. Now I can reach the E brake without moving my body. They work great. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By lorenzo leon on Sunday, May 20, 2018 - 10:41 pm:

here is what i built ,might give u some ideas

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration