At Saturday's Auction

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: At Saturday's Auction
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, May 13, 2018 - 10:48 am:

$5 :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, May 13, 2018 - 11:36 am:

That is a great find Steve.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denny Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Sunday, May 13, 2018 - 12:04 pm:

Steve, I think if you would fall in an outhouse you would come out smelling like a ROSE! :-) You sure do find the great deals!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, May 13, 2018 - 12:12 pm:

If I had waited a minute I could have had it for less. I love it when nobody else at an auction knows or cares what something is and I'm the only bidder.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, May 13, 2018 - 12:25 pm:

Now you can get back to the old grind. ;o)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C west central, MN on Sunday, May 13, 2018 - 04:17 pm:

Score!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration