Great Customer Service

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Great Customer Service
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Kress on Monday, May 14, 2018 - 06:01 pm:

I would like to take a moment to recognize and thank Mike Lebsack for his management, sale and distribution of McLaren wire wheels. http://www.mclarenmfg.com/
I purchased a set of McLarens with a spare tire bracket from him this spring and mounted them on my 1920 touring. Everything about McLaren wheels is high quality and theyíre easy to install. The wheels have dramatically changed the way my car drives and handles. The run-out correction process on my Kelsey demountable wheels was more than I was willing to deal with. Mike promptly responded to all of my clarifying questions about the install process. I have already received many compliments on my car and he way it looks with McLaren wheels. I contacted Mike Friday night and told him how disappointed I was having lost one of my new McLaren hubcaps. I put the hubcaps on with a wrench, (perhaps to conservatively to avoid marring them.) Itís Monday afternoon, and I already have a new hubcap. Mike sent the hubcap, and my check for payment is still in route to him. These days itís rare to find such dedication to customer satisfaction. Thank you Mike for the outstanding customer service!
I have removed and reinstalled all of my hubcaps with medium strength threadlocker.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ross Benedict - Calgary, Alberta on Tuesday, May 15, 2018 - 03:16 pm:

I had occasion yesterday to talk with and eventually buy from Bob BERGSTADT's place. Kathy went out of her way to take a photo of the back side of an item and text me. Customer service is top notch.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration