I MAY HAVE LUCKED OUT.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: I MAY HAVE LUCKED OUT.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RICHARD GRZEGOROWICZ on Friday, May 18, 2018 - 04:03 pm:

Went to a sale at the Quchee antique shop ,found a ford oil can. looks to be tin that was coverd with with copper finish,that's worn most off.the ring around the spout says NOERA MFG,WATERBURY CT.APRIL 14 1908 OTHER PATS PENDING.COULD THIS BE THE REAL THING? If so guess I'm going to have to find the gadget that holds it to the dash.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie Gagel, Orange,Ct on Friday, May 18, 2018 - 04:14 pm:

Sounds correct. It is easy to have it replated.
Love going to that place, you beat me by one week.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Friday, May 18, 2018 - 04:15 pm:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/179374/189082.html?1297907656

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Friday, May 18, 2018 - 04:17 pm:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/118802/126431.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie Gagel, Orange,Ct on Friday, May 18, 2018 - 04:22 pm:

Sent PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Friday, May 18, 2018 - 04:34 pm:

The Caswell Brush plating kit for nickel includes copper plating, and it does the oil can nicely; you do have do to a bit of polishing afterwards, but the results look like a 'found on a shelf" can.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Annaian - Moultonborough NH on Friday, May 18, 2018 - 04:37 pm:

Will also say that the kit works great for doing light plating. Perfect for that worn look.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RICHARD GRZEGOROWICZ on Friday, May 18, 2018 - 11:21 pm:

WOW what a eye full,I guess mine is the real thing.its a ringer to the one Mike Walker is showing.thanks guys but im going to leter -B- kinda like me,old and worn but still workin. any one have a stand they would sell? the ole can needs to be put in a pace of honer,under the hood of a MODEL T.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration