Headlight Gas Tube on Radiator

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Headlight Gas Tube on Radiator
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Tuesday, May 22, 2018 - 04:44 pm:

I posted a thread a few weeks back on the headlight gas tubing, so here is a picture of what I made for the radiator. The one for the frame is already on the frame. I made it out of brass tubing, and had it tin plated.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Parker on Tuesday, May 22, 2018 - 05:19 pm:

Larry,
That really looks nice.
Were you able to find a "T" or did you have to fabricate it?

Ken

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Tuesday, May 22, 2018 - 07:59 pm:

Wow, that looks fine !! Mine got partly wiped out in a fan hub failure long before I got this T - it's sectioned with a piece of red hose . . . : (

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Tuesday, May 22, 2018 - 08:24 pm:

Very Nice!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Wednesday, May 23, 2018 - 10:51 am:

I made everything out of brass tubing as it should be. I don't know if I'm permitted to say who I bought the tee from, but it was cast solid, and had to be machined.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration