Manifold Picnic- S.Deerfield MA September?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Manifold Picnic- S.Deerfield MA September?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Danny_s on Sunday, May 27, 2018 - 08:38 pm:

Anyone up for a BYOF picnic afternoon
at our new place? Pre 1927 auto's
and motorcycles only. We have
a 4 acre mowed field.
Group Tour through Old Deerfield Village
and S.Deerfield ending
at Yankee Candle and returning back to our place. We
are one mile from Yankee Candle.

I'd appreciate your thoughts
on this idea.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Sunday, May 27, 2018 - 08:41 pm:

I am in

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Sunday, May 27, 2018 - 09:16 pm:

Hmmm. When?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Danny_s on Sunday, May 27, 2018 - 10:10 pm:

Not sure when yet. Will know by July 4th. I am going to
reach out to the theMechanically Intrigued and see what
kind of interest I can drum up. This could easily become an annual occurrence...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Mazza north Adams ma on Monday, May 28, 2018 - 08:09 am:

My car isnít running as there is an infant robbing my time but if on a Sunday I would like to come. Just hope someone has an extra seat for me!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Codman on Monday, May 28, 2018 - 10:15 am:

So you can bring a 1926 T but not a '27?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Danny_s on Monday, May 28, 2018 - 10:23 am:

Cars '27 and earlier. I guess I should have said "Pre-1928?"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carey on Monday, May 28, 2018 - 10:54 am:

I might come, it depends when and if my car is running then. Sounds like fun to meet some of the local T guys. Was Langs pick nick a wash out? Too much rain here for me. Had a good time last year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Monday, May 28, 2018 - 01:28 pm:

Hi Tom,

Lang's BBQ is always a rain or shine event. I have the impression that the attendance was moderate in spite of the threatening weather. I spent the weekend sick in bed. Bill

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration