27 coupe quarter window seals

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: 27 coupe quarter window seals
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Sims--Reed City,Mich. on Monday, May 28, 2018 - 05:32 pm:

In the past I have bought these seals. But now I can not find them in any catalogue. Any idea where to look?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Monday, May 28, 2018 - 06:07 pm:

Hi Jim,

Have a look at this in Lang's catalogue:

https://www.modeltford.com/item/8035.aspx

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Sims--Reed City,Mich. on Monday, May 28, 2018 - 07:13 pm:

Thank's Bill, just what I need. Still can not find it in the catalogue but will call them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Monday, May 28, 2018 - 08:15 pm:

Hi Jim,

In the 2017 catalogue that part is on page 190, listed under the heading "CHANNEL and RUBBER".

Lang's catalogue is in order by Ford part number. Sure, some parts in there do not carry a Ford number and those ones may have a "Fordish" number or something that is um, er, well, creative.

It helps to know where to look and I learned when I worked there for Don. Good luck with your project. Bill

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration