FJ - Congratulations to Ross & Jennifer Lilleker .... :-)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: FJ - Congratulations to Ross & Jennifer Lilleker .... :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Tuesday, May 29, 2018 - 07:43 pm:

I just heard the news .,,,

Meet Marshall James Lilleker !

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Tuesday, May 29, 2018 - 08:49 pm:

Congratulations! A future Model T driver!

Respectfully submitted,

Hap 1915 Cut Off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Sanford - Lucas, TX on Tuesday, May 29, 2018 - 09:56 pm:

Congratulations to all of the Lillekers. BTW, Ross, that is one of my all-time favorite things to do - take a nap with a young one on my chest. Today, it was with a 1 year old granddaughter. Nothing better.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Tuesday, May 29, 2018 - 10:01 pm:

Dennis,

I hear ya’ loud & clear - my youngest will be (13) June 3rd.

It was the first time I got to be a stay at home Dad & I loved naps after lunch - the best sleep I had was when my daughter was in the room.

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By danny castle on Tuesday, May 29, 2018 - 10:40 pm:

Great Photo!! good lookin kid, Blessings to the Lilleker Clan, look at that lil'guys hair! wish i had hair......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Tuesday, May 29, 2018 - 11:50 pm:

A brand new wrench !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, May 30, 2018 - 02:17 am:

ANOTHER Lilleker! Oh gosh. And adorable as all get out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Wednesday, May 30, 2018 - 07:24 am:

Saw Ross yesterday when I dropped off a T at his shop. Didn’t see little Marshall tho’. Told Ross I was glad he had a Son after 2 beautiful daughters. Know what those Englishmen do to wives who don’t have sons..Also, was glad he didn’t name the boy Clive, Alistaire or Nigel... ;o)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, May 30, 2018 - 08:36 am:

Congratulations! Great looking kid..and yeh, what a head of hair already!! Looks like a much needed nap for both! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Wednesday, May 30, 2018 - 05:42 pm:

Congratulations !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini - Grosse Pointe, MI on Wednesday, May 30, 2018 - 08:35 pm:

Hey! Congrats!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Weir Atascadero on Wednesday, May 30, 2018 - 08:42 pm:

It's been a long time since I held my baby on my chest while taking a nap. I do remember the comfort I had. He will turn 63 on Fathers Day

Sincerely

Jim Weir

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration