Fordoor project

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Fordoor project
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Neil Kaminar on Thursday, May 31, 2018 - 12:12 pm:

I have noting to do with this.

https://fredericksburg.craigslist.org/cto/d/1925-ford-model-hot-rod/6598693909.h tml

$1,500. Ran when parked.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt the Headlight Lens Guy n California on Thursday, May 31, 2018 - 12:34 pm:

I guess coupes are for doctors and Fordoors are for Medicine men!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Neil Kaminar on Thursday, May 31, 2018 - 12:50 pm:

Honey comb radiator?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denny Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Thursday, May 31, 2018 - 01:03 pm:

HEY DON HERE IS ANOTHER ONE FOR YOU! :-):-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Neil Kaminar on Thursday, May 31, 2018 - 02:46 pm:

Need air in the tires

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Thursday, May 31, 2018 - 04:46 pm:

Go to your corner Mr. Seth !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Thursday, May 31, 2018 - 04:56 pm:

-Don/Denny-
"Fight fair, fight nice!"

"Happy T'ing!"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Otto on Thursday, May 31, 2018 - 07:24 pm:

So close........ But I really want to actually drive mine before acquiring another.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Neil Kaminar on Sunday, June 03, 2018 - 03:12 pm:

Anybody buy this?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration