OT- Loader type control Valve ?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: OT- Loader type control Valve ?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Friday, June 01, 2018 - 10:23 am:

I know this is OT, but I am looking for a Hydraulic control valve like used on a loader. It needs 2 spools and 1 needs to "float". Has any one brought one that they like? I know there is a lot of knowledge on here is why I ask. You can PM me if you do not want to post. Thanks, Dan.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denny Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Friday, June 01, 2018 - 11:10 am:

Dan,

There is a forum called "Old Iron Heavy Equipment forum .com" Perhaps someone there could point you in the right direction. I'll contact a good friend who collects and rebuilds old tractors and heavy equipment to see where he gets stuff but he is slow in responding.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Friday, June 01, 2018 - 11:13 am:

Search hydraulic control valves yourself. Should be dozens (at least) of sites.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By dale w on Friday, June 01, 2018 - 11:25 am:

I've bought a few here:

https://northernhydraulics.net/catalog/directional-control-valves-206-1.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Sullivan on Friday, June 01, 2018 - 12:09 pm:

Or Bailey Sales, right near you in Carolina. Used them lots, always did good. Dave in Bellingham, Wa

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jeff cordes on Friday, June 01, 2018 - 12:13 pm:

I get mine from Surpluscenter.com. They have a knowledgeable sales force as well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pat Kelly Montana on Friday, June 01, 2018 - 12:19 pm:

Also check Surplus Center.

https://www.surpluscenter.com/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Robinson, Salty Bottom, AL on Friday, June 01, 2018 - 12:50 pm:

Dan- I just replaced the joystick on my John Deere loader. Part #RE222004

Curl, dump, up, down, & 2 float postions.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration