Seamus Hnat video on you tube

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Seamus Hnat video on you tube
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel Indiana Truck Logansport In on Friday, June 01, 2018 - 07:05 pm:

I have spent some time with this guy and will say he is a joy to talk to and be around. After looking at something on you tube just now I found this video by chance. This is worth watching not because Seamus is so young, but because he loves what he does and it shows. Many of you here know him and know what I am talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TlgIF5v748&app=desktop

I don't know if we can catch up with you again this year Seamus, but do look forward to seeing you again.

Bob and Marilyn

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Friday, June 01, 2018 - 08:16 pm:

Reminds me of a youngster Martin Vowell and I helped.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin Vowell, Sylmar, CA on Friday, June 01, 2018 - 08:48 pm:

Now that young man owns 3 Model T's...that 21 Runabout we were working on. A 23 Touring that he wanted as a family car and finally (maybe, who know with Derrick, all he needs now is a TT to round out his collection) is a 26 4 door sedan in very original condition.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Friday, June 01, 2018 - 09:32 pm:

Mart ! I think he needs a coupe and a pick 'em up truck.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, June 01, 2018 - 10:31 pm:

The T bug has bit Seamus and Derrick hard. It is a beautiful thing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, June 02, 2018 - 08:08 pm:

Couple of years ago I had the pleasure of helping Seamus get his rebuilt engine installed in his
'14, just a day before he took it to Richmond Homecoming. Had a great day of it. Good kid! Saw the video quite a while back..very nicely done.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration