OT - Burying spam

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: OT - Burying spam
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Sunday, June 03, 2018 - 11:33 am:

I'm the culprit, if anyone wishes to buy "Girl Scout cookies" or other non-Ford items, they'll have to look past today's posts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, June 03, 2018 - 11:52 am:

I sent a note to Chris. The profile shows the poster has like 15 post. No "Girl Scout cookies" unless of course they are laced with drugs! LOL :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Sunday, June 03, 2018 - 12:37 pm:

The ads are on the classified section too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Pawelek Brookshire, Texas on Sunday, June 03, 2018 - 03:37 pm:

Bury Spam? We just keep ours on the shelf in the pantry. What is this new custom?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks NY on Sunday, June 03, 2018 - 03:58 pm:

OT posts are supposed to be hobby related...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Sunday, June 03, 2018 - 04:19 pm:

We also just keep our Spam on the pantry shelf. That is until we open it and make a sandwich. Then the rest goes into the fridge. One of these days, I need to fry it again. Been a long time since I did that. Fried bologna is good too!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Sunday, June 03, 2018 - 04:24 pm:

I am pretty sure model Ts and Spam intertwined quite a bit back around and before World War II. And I KNOW bologna and model Ts go way back together!

Also, about bologna? Sometimes I think I am full of it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Sunday, June 03, 2018 - 08:34 pm:

"BOLOGNA!" That would be a good term for 'calling out' the out of context "news" or advertising we often get today! A strong "BOLOGNA!" would get attention rather than BS and perpetrating the mis-construed story as 'reporting'..... But, that would probably offend someone.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Sunday, June 03, 2018 - 08:56 pm:

Would "BALONEY!" would be a better spelling???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By dale w on Sunday, June 03, 2018 - 09:03 pm:

last I heard Spam was being recalled.......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Frost on Sunday, June 03, 2018 - 09:50 pm:

I would think the alphabet guys would would like to know about these illegal offerings.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Sunday, June 03, 2018 - 10:16 pm:

I think they bury seal flippers in Alaska.

Never heard of burying Spam. Is that something yall do in Idaho?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Monday, June 04, 2018 - 10:47 pm:

Um,fried Spam! When I go to the Threshers reunion that is 1 thing I do is fry spam. I don't have to keep it cold like hamburger or something.
I love it with home made Macaroni and extra sharp cheddar cheese! Be sure to add 1 tablespoon of yellow mustard to the mac and cheese to give it that extra zing.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration