Keyword Search ???

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Keyword Search ???
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Friday, June 08, 2018 - 02:04 pm:

Anybody else having trouble with it ???
Simple searches just can't be found ??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, June 08, 2018 - 02:20 pm:

Sometimes it works OK, sometimes not. I often have better luck with a Google search.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Spadafore on Friday, June 08, 2018 - 05:55 pm:

I've never had much luck with the keyword search either. Like Steve said, use Google. If you include: "site:mtfca.com" it will only search this site. If you include a "+" before a search word, all results will include that search word. To search an entire phrase, put quotes around it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Friday, June 08, 2018 - 10:55 pm:

Change days to 300 or 600 so it does not have to search 10 years of records. This usually works for me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, June 08, 2018 - 11:01 pm:

I was having trouble with the forum search engine a while back and someone here suggested to clear my cookies for mtfca.com and it worked!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration