Anyone Going to den Hartogh Museum Auction

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Anyone Going to den Hartogh Museum Auction
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Watson -Florence,Colorado on Friday, June 08, 2018 - 06:27 pm:

Good Luck in bringing Back some Cars to US
-Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Watson -Florence,Colorado on Saturday, June 09, 2018 - 05:16 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank van Ekeren (Australia) on Saturday, June 09, 2018 - 05:22 pm:

She who must be obeyed, said NO!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jem Bowkett, Spalding United Kingdom on Saturday, June 09, 2018 - 06:00 pm:

No but I am tempted to put a low online bid on a couple, on the basis it's no reserve and possibly more cars than serious buyers. If I win, then I hop on the ferry with a trailer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Brancaccio - Calgary Alberta on Sunday, June 10, 2018 - 12:39 am:

Auction listing

https://www.bonhams.com/auctions/25077/#/aa0=1&MR0_length=50&w0=list&aj0=lot_num ber_asc&m0=0

Click next at bottom of page for the rest.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Anthonie Boer --- Klaaswaal NL on Sunday, June 10, 2018 - 04:11 am:

Yes I do .
Toon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Anthonie Boer --- Klaaswaal NL on Sunday, June 10, 2018 - 04:13 am:

Yes I do
Toon

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration