Need piece of equyipment hauled from Cheyenne area to McPherson Ks

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Need piece of equyipment hauled from Cheyenne area to McPherson Ks
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee---Cheyenne Wyo on Sunday, June 10, 2018 - 01:28 pm:

Several years ago a friend bought a closed transmission shop bldg. here and told me I could have some shelving and other stuff if I would remove it which I quickly did. One of the items was a Kansas Instruments torque converter tester which has sat around here in the way ever since. I just completed a week at the college in McPherson on transmissions and drivetrain and asked the instructor if the college would like to have this thing as a donation and he said they would. So neither of us want to pay shipping but if someone was going and could haul it down there it would be greatly appreciated. McPherson is just a little north of Wichita. I could probably get it to Denver if necessary. It's maybe a little smaller than a washing machine.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Hammatt on Sunday, June 10, 2018 - 08:02 pm:

Steve
I case you don't have any luck, pls check with me in Sept, I'm very likely going through Denver on my way to Hershey with my truck and trailer (we should be able to find some room for the KI Torque Converter Tester.
Steve Hammatt
360-661-6060
gsteve@hammatt.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee---Cheyenne Wyo on Sunday, June 10, 2018 - 08:49 pm:

Steve,Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee---Cheyenne Wyo on Monday, June 11, 2018 - 07:11 pm:

In the category of "almost too good to be true",Terry and Jeanne M. from Kansas were coming back from a tour west of here today and could probably get the thing into the truck or trailer somewhere their msg said. It ended up in the back of their enclosed trailer behind their very nice '14. It took all three minds together with ideas to get in strapped down with just two cargo rings in the floor in back without it moving into the T. They had some stops to make in Colorado but we were all confident that it would stay put for the trip. Thanks Terry and Jeanne and MTFCA. Some days it just all fits together.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Paulsen - McPherson, KS on Monday, June 11, 2018 - 10:45 pm:

On behalf of us at McPherson College- Thank you! Thanks to Steve, Terry and Janine! If you need a contact at the college to help unload it, give me a call.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration