Ts in Savannah GA ?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Ts in Savannah GA ?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Monday, June 11, 2018 - 07:58 pm:

Anything in Savannah of interest to T'ers? I will be there for a few days this week. I'm already watching the Craigslist there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Weaver - Arthurdale, WV on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 - 08:39 am:

Well if you can catch up with him, Danny Norman at the Tea Grove Plantation at corner of Griffin Rd SE and Tibet Rd in Walthourville, GA is always a site to see. He has a regular little old time village setup with steam engines, antique vehicles, extensive collection of Ford Tractors. I used to go over and help out around the plantation on the weekends when I was stationed at Hunter Army Airfield in Savannah. He's a great guy, helped me out a lot with my T projects and actually went with me when I picked up my TT that I still have. Met a guy there that had a a Supercharged Model T once, and I can't for the life of me remember his name. That was an interesting setup on a Model T.

Lots of articles out there on him and some videos of the plantation during the Old South Farm Days show that he put on. He's on Facebook as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VFuu6BVH6o

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tea-Grove-Plantation/233903653422241

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 - 12:34 pm:

Thanks Matthew. That looks like a fun place. I enjoyed the video.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denny Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 - 12:52 pm:

I don't think so....S-A-V-A-N-N-A-H....G-A.... Nope I don't see any T's :-):-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration