Winch recomendations

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Winch recomendations
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John E Cox on Monday, June 11, 2018 - 08:32 pm:

I have a new 20 foot covered car hauler trailer and would like to buy a winch to install in it.
I will be pulling my 25 T pickup up the ramp and I am looking for recommendations of what to buy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Monday, June 11, 2018 - 09:32 pm:

Recently discussed here:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/822076/855619.html?1526489645

I have a 5000lb Badlands (Harbor Freight) winch and it pulls anything onto my 7000lb GVWR trailer that it can safely haul. It is overkill for the Model T.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration