Colorado / California transport

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Colorado / California transport
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By West Coast Metal Shaping on Monday, June 11, 2018 - 08:37 pm:

I will be driving cross country this week & will be stopping in Colorado sometime at the end of the week on my way back to pick up a vintage piece of machinery. I will be driving from Colorado to California and was wondering if anyone out there is looking for some kind of transport that I could pick up along the way?
I have a Diesel truck with plenty of pulling power- open to ideas
Please call or txt me 916-342-2222
Email - westcoastmetalshaping@yahoo.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 - 06:57 am:

Bump

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 - 10:42 am:

Bump

Someone needs this trip ...

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By West Coast Metal Shaping on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 - 02:52 pm:

Thanks Jim, much appreciated

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration