***1926-1927 Front Hub for Wire Wheels Assembly***

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: ***1926-1927 Front Hub for Wire Wheels Assembly***
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin Vowell, Sylmar, CA on Monday, June 11, 2018 - 09:55 pm:

As far as I can tell (going from my cross section) this should be correct.

If any of you see something amiss, please let me know, thanks. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Monday, June 11, 2018 - 11:30 pm:

Looks correct to me Martin. That is what my hubs are like.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 - 01:07 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Anthonie Boer --- Klaaswaal NL on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 - 10:09 am:

Do one of you know with year these Spindles are??
457M
Toon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 - 11:19 am:

Toon, Those are English / European spindles & I think they are '26 & '27. Note that the horizontal shaft is at the top of the vertical part, thus lowering the front of the car even more than the US cars.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin Vowell, Sylmar, CA on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 - 01:29 pm:

Yep, they belong to this assembly

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Anthonie Boer --- Klaaswaal NL on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 - 01:47 pm:

Martin ; are the Wishbones on top of the Axles of the26-27 European Model T's ???
Toon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin Vowell, Sylmar, CA on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 - 02:27 pm:

Seems so, the people who sent me pictures of their cars front ends all had them on top rather than under...a French version had the wishbone through the perch like on 15's.

But I think the 26-27 spindles looked the same as our did, however the 25's looked like the one shown in his picture.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration