26-7 gas tank flap spring project finally complete!!!!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: 26-7 gas tank flap spring project finally complete!!!!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Monday, June 11, 2018 - 11:52 pm:

So I have 48 of these available for purchase. They have been made from 1095 spring steel, die stamped and then heat treated. They seem to closely resemble the original Ford part. I have sourced attaching rivets and will supply 4 rivets with each spring (2spares as only 2 are needed). I think that I can supply to the US for $20.00 including postage each. Available for immediate shipment

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A Bartsch on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 - 09:19 am:

Les, I request two. Pls e-mail details and method of payment. jab35ATcornellDOTedu

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 - 09:42 am:

Les Schubert
100-182028-174 Ave W
Foothills AB
T1S-2B8
Canada

Phone 403-931-2628

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eck Sheppard on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 - 10:16 am:

Les how do you want payment Postal money order, cashiers check, Personal check ? I ordered one and will send payment. Sure do want to thank you for your effort and time. I know it will look wonderful on my truck . Thanks again.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Nunn on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 - 10:42 am:

Great news. I'm waiting to see your preferred payment method.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 - 12:31 pm:

Personal check is fine. Money order is also fine. Looking at postage rates I would like $21.00 each to cover the packaging cost

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JOHN BEVARDOS on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 - 12:33 pm:

PAYPAL?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 - 04:51 pm:

John
I sent you a pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 - 07:21 pm:

Les, Is that $21 for packaging and $20 for spring??
I just checked mine, and it's fine, but Still think I want a spare, just in case. I was one of the original guys who said, "ME TOO" when you first proposed this part. Let me know, I can snail mail a check or do Paypal. I'm in no hurry, since mine still functions! :-)
David D.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 - 08:11 pm:

To clarify, if you walked up to me with money, it’s $20.00. If I need to mail it to you then it’s $21.00 total each. Not additive!! It will fit in a small padded envelope

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 - 08:14 pm:

This is a “thin margin” project so I think snail mail, as even “friend to friend “ PayPal’s exchange rates are not that great!!
But I wish to get along

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 - 10:51 pm:

OK, set one aside for me, I will put it in the post. I assume the address is 5 lines as you posted?
David D.
PS $21 USD? A check from B of A in California will work for you?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Wednesday, June 13, 2018 - 08:35 am:

The $21.00 is US funds. Any US bank check should be OK, just take a week or so to clear
The 5 lines is my complete mailing address

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Wednesday, June 13, 2018 - 11:29 am:

Les,
Had to ask about the address as it isn't "standard form" for the states, so didn't want to do the envelope wrong. Address in the states are 3 lines, and a 4th line would be "USA".
Name
Street number & street name
City, State Zip Code
USA

ZIP code is: (XXXXX-XXXX--although most folks don't use the + four numbers)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Wednesday, June 13, 2018 - 03:09 pm:

I can honestly say "the check is in the mail" cost me $1.15! "Canada is farther away" the clerk told me. . . . .
:-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration