Anyone from Dallas/Fort Worth/nearby going to Homecoming?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Anyone from Dallas/Fort Worth/nearby going to Homecoming?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert L. Rogers on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 - 08:00 am:

I need to return a small valve grinding machine to the museum. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 - 10:40 am:

Robert,

I am returning from California to Georgia & Florida in about a week.

If someone can get it up to interstate 40 I can take it to the museum.

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 - 11:01 am:

I am going to the Homecoming from California. With only a minor detour I can go thru Dallas. Contact me by email at tonybowker AT aol.com (you know what to do) if you need something delivered.

(Message edited by Tony_bowker on June 12, 2018)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 - 11:53 am:

Tony would be closer on his route

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert L. Rogers on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 - 12:50 pm:

Thanks Freighter Jim. Tony I will be in touch!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Tuesday, June 19, 2018 - 01:32 pm:

Bob, I have heard nothing. I have sent a PM. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert L. Rogers on Wednesday, June 20, 2018 - 09:13 pm:

Hi Tony. I sent an email today with my phone number.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Wednesday, June 20, 2018 - 09:48 pm:

Got it :-)
I will call.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration