FJ - Exclusive Behind The Scene Top Secret Photo Of Richmond National Tour Pilot Car

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: FJ - Exclusive Behind The Scene Top Secret Photo Of Richmond National Tour Pilot Car
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 - 02:19 pm:

Donít tell anyone ....

Promise to keep it a secret - ok ?

An undercover photographer took this image of Jerry Kramer
taking a test drive in this Early Ford which is rumored to be the Pilot Car for the Richmond National Tour getting underway next month .....

Oh Well .....

I canít wait ...... :-)

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 - 02:49 pm:

It looks a little like a Quadricycle to me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Fitch on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 - 06:15 pm:

What's in his cup

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Fitch on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 - 06:15 pm:

What's in his cup

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 - 07:27 pm:

Ron,

I donít know ..... :-)

FJ

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration