Portland area Speedster Run

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Portland area Speedster Run
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Elliott, Tigard, OR on Wednesday, June 13, 2018 - 05:05 pm:

I would like to invite any Portland area Speedster owners to join us for a day of fun cruising around the Willamette Valley area.
I know this is short notice, but it will be June 24th. We will be meeting at the Wilsonville Holiday Inn at 9:00. This is an Endurance type of run, not a tour. You will be provided with a map that will take you on some very scenic roads.
Lunch will provide at the end.
If interested please contact me
Thanks,
Scott
971-5O6-94O2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Prince Madras, Oregon on Wednesday, June 13, 2018 - 08:38 pm:

Scott, I would love to make it to your speedster run but we will be on a 3 day T camping trip down to the Christmas Valley area and I am wagon master so I should probably be there for it. Maybe next time. Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Williams, Hillsboro Oregon on Wednesday, June 13, 2018 - 08:52 pm:

Scott, I am going to try and call you tonight. I have a couple of questions.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Pharis on Wednesday, June 13, 2018 - 09:37 pm:

Got my application in the mail yesterday. Now I just need to find a place to drop off the kids for the weekend ;). Lookin forward to the rally

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Clary on Wednesday, June 13, 2018 - 10:44 pm:

I'd go but I may have to watch Kevin's kids.

Andy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Pharis on Wednesday, June 13, 2018 - 11:06 pm:

Sounds like a volunteer...! Youíre hired!!!

Oh yeah... me and mama were goin to take the long way up, and back. Might be gone for a couple weeks... hope you donít mind...? ;)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Clary on Thursday, June 14, 2018 - 12:40 am:

I feel a bad case of whopping cough or maybe malaria coming on.

Andy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Elliott, Tigard, OR on Thursday, June 14, 2018 - 01:45 am:

This is not the Labor Day Endurance run, but we will be Headquartered in Wilsonville for that run also.
I will be posting a flier for the Labor Day run in a day or two.
I look forward to hearing from you Tim.
Thanks,
Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Williams, Hillsboro Oregon on Thursday, June 14, 2018 - 02:57 am:

Scott, I got busy after work. I will try for to call Thursday night

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration