Is This A Straight Through NH ??

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Is This A Straight Through NH ??
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Cascisa - Poulsbo, Washington on Wednesday, June 13, 2018 - 07:29 pm:

Looks Like one to me.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Model-T-Holley-Carburetor/173357052305?ssPageName= STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649

Be_Zero_Be

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Wednesday, June 13, 2018 - 07:39 pm:

Just your run of the mill sway back NH. Kinda high priced for what it is. (my OP)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Wednesday, June 13, 2018 - 08:26 pm:

An "unmolested" straight bore NH will have cast throttle & choke levers - early ones had a brass "breather" screwed into where the data plate was on the later models.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Wednesday, June 13, 2018 - 11:45 pm:

It could be a 1922 Model F. Hard to tell for sure without the bowl off.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William bender on Thursday, June 14, 2018 - 12:00 am:

I would say no that is not a straight through if you look where it mounts that back area On top by the needle should be straight across with no dip in it here’s a couple pictures of some early ones that I have thanks again Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Cascisa - Poulsbo, Washington on Thursday, June 14, 2018 - 03:21 am:

I will blame my mistake on a visual malfunction :-)

Be_Zero_Be

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration